New! Preliminary program
Submissions already accepted
Some members of the Program Committee has written a thought provoking paper to catalize the
(Imprecise Topics about) Handling
Imprecision in P Systems by Antonio Di Nola, Gheorghe Paun,
Mario J. Pérez-Jiménez, Francesc Rossello.
So that you can profit the most of the Workshop, we will be making public
the submissions as soon as they are accepted.
- Fuzzifying P Systems by Apostolos Syropoulos
- Metabolic algorithms and signal transduction dynamical
networks by Luca Bianco, Vincenzo Manca
- Counting the contents of fuzzy
membranes... and related problem by Jaume Casasnovas, Francesc
- Plasma membrane, compartmentation,
transport, and imprecisions by Óscar Moya Mesa
- A fuzzy approach to membrane computing
with approximate copies by
Jaume Casasnovas, Manuel Moyà, Joe Miró, Francesc Rosselló
- Quantum Energy-based P Systems by
Alberto Leporati, Dario Pescini, and Claudio Zandron
- P systems with vague boundaries: the
t-norm approach by Stefano Aguzzoli, Daniela Besozzi, Brunella
Gerla, Corrado Manara.
- P systems under uncertainty: the case of
transmembrane proteins by Stefano Aguzzoli, Ioan I. Ardelean,
Daniela Besozzi, Brunella Gerla, Corrado Manara.
- An Approach to Computational Complexity in
Membrane Computing by Mario J. Pérez-Jiménez.
- A Typology of Imprecision by Solomon
- Introduction to Membrane Computing
by Gheorghe Paun.
- An approximate algorithm for NP-complete
optimization problems exploiting P-systems by Taishin Y. Nishida.
- Modelling Biological Processes in P
Systems: Handling Imprecision and Constructing New Models by
- Fuzzy P systems and fuzzy rule-based
decisionmaking systems by Adam Obtulowicz.
- Plasma membrane,compartmentation, transport and
imprecisions by Oscar Moya.